The second generation (G2) is optimized for better mixing and faster test results - 30 seconds on average (average test time will still vary depending on the type and size of the sample being tested). Sticky or dense foods are more easily mixed leading to fewer inconclusive results. The first and second generation sensors are able to test the same foods but the second generation sensor is optimized for better performance. Similar improvements can be seen when you update your first generation sensor to the newest firmware.
Articles in this section
- When will my Generation two (G2) sensor ship?
- What’s the difference between the first (G1) and second (G2) generation sensors?
- I have a first generation sensor. Will my device still work?
- Will the first generation capsules work with second generation sensors (and vice versa)?
- How is the second generation Gluten sensor different from the first generation sensor?