Nima is detecting a specific protein found in the peanut. We are considering tests for other legumes and nuts, but they are still in early development.
Articles in this section
- Infographic - Eating out with your Nima Peanut sensor
- What type of foods can the peanut sensor test?
- Is the peanut sensor able to detect peanut oil?
- Is the peanut sensor able to detect all peanut varieties?
- Does the peanut sensor test for other legumes?
- Can the peanut sensor detect tree nuts?
- I can't even touch peanut, how can I take a sample?
- Can the peanut sensor work for later tests you might develop?
- Are peanut capsules reusable?
- What does the peanut sensor and capsules cost?