A soon to be released version of our Nima app will allow people to search for packaged foods and see the test results. The app is free to anyone to download.
Articles in this section
- What does Nima mean for packaged food companies?
- What if an item is certified gluten free?
- What is Nima’s level of detection in packaged foods?
- How much testing has Nima done on packaged foods?
- How do I know if any of my items have been Nima tested?
- What do I do if someone tells me one of my items came back with a gluten found using Nima?
- Does Nima offer a certification program for packaged food companies?
- Do you offer a discount if we want to order Nima’s for testing?