First, ensure that your Nima is paired and recent tests have been synced into the Nima app.
If you are having trouble pairing please refer to this article.
1. Once unlogged tests have been synced, open the Nima app on your phone, click the "Your Tests” tab at the bottom of your screen. Here you can see the tests you still have to review.
2. Select which type of food you are reviewing. In this case it would be "Packaged."
3. Next enter which brand you tested, for this example I typed in "Kind."
4. A new screen will appear asking which item from the Kind brand (shown in the middle towards the top of the screen) you tested.
5. Next, tell us if you would recommend the brand/food item to others.
6. Please tell us if the food was specified gluten-free.
7. Please write any additional notes that may help Nima Community members in the future. Include the lot number and expiration date so it is easy to track the packaged food. You can log your test as an “Anonymous user” or as yourself. Click “Contribute” to share your findings and experience with the Nima community.