First, you want to ensure that your Nima is paired and recent tests have been synced into the Nima app.
If you are having trouble pairing please refer to this article.
1. Once unlogged tests have been synced, open the Nima app on your phone, click the "Your Tests” tab at the bottom of your screen. Here you can see the tests you still have to review.
2. Select which type of food you are reviewing. In this case it would be "Restaurant."
3. A new screen will appear asking the location. Click the first box “Restaurant Name.” As you begin to type the list below will update. If the restaurant is not close to your current location, you might want to enter your location first then enter the restaurant name.
4. Once you have entered the restaurant name, please enter which dish you tested. Please try to enter the dish as it appears on the menu, so other users can review test under the same name.
5. Specify if the meal was specified at gluten free.
6. Rate the restaurant and staff based on their “Accommodation and Knowledge” and “Availability” from a scale of 1-5 stars, 1 star being the worst score and 5 stars being the best score.
7. Please write any additional notes that may help Nima Community members in the future. You can log your test as an “Anonymous user” or as yourself. Click “Contribute” to share your findings and experience with the Nima community.