You can help ensure a successful test by following the recommendations:
- Keep your firmware up to date by following the prompts in the Nima app on iOS when you see them (Android users click here)
- Do not overfill the capsule. When in doubt, remove some food. You can watch our "Preventing errors" video here.
- Ensure the capsule is closed. You should no longer see the green ring below the top of the capsule. You shouldn't be able to turn it anymore. The top should be flush with the bottom and the capsule should slide easily into Nima and click into place. You can watch our "Getting to know the Capsule" video here.
- Only use capsules before their expiration date
- Store capsules in a cool and temperate environment. Do not store them in a hot car.
- Make sure tricky foods (hard, gummy, intensely colored) are tested in small amounts and tested properly.
Observe the Foods you cannot test with Nima list.