No. This message indicates something went wrong with the test. Re-running the capsule will only lead to a capsule error. Collect a fresh sample in an unused capsule and run another test.
Articles in this section
- How long does the result display on Nima?
- What do I do if I get "Gluten Found"?
- If I get a "No Test Result" message, can I run the same capsule through the test again?
- How will I know if the gluten level is less than 20 ppm?
- Are you working to improve your ability to tell me if it’s below 20 ppm?
- How do I determine the PPM of gluten in my sample?