Firmware is the software that runs your Nima. It manages a variety of functions, such as running tests, and helps enable your Nima to work. As we make updates to the firmware, we will push out a notification in the app to update your firmware for the best experience.
To update your firmware on iOS:
- Make sure your phone is enabled for bluetooth under your iPhone Settings
- Open your Nima app. If your Nima app is already open, close it completely and reopen.
- You should see a banner at the top of the map screen that "Firmware Available" if there is an update available.
- To update, press, “Begin Update” in the top right corner in the blue banner.
- Keep your Nima near your phone until you see “Firmware Complete ... 100%” in the app.
To update your firmware on Android, click here.
Still having trouble?
- Make sure your Nima is near your phone
- Go into the Nima app's Settings (Click Profile -> Click the Gear icon) and click "Unpair Nima". Confirm the Unpair.
- Put Nima in pairing mode: press and hold the button on the front until "Ready to Pair" appears.
- In your Nima app's Settings (Click Profile -> Click the Gear icon) click "Pair Nima".
- At this point, if there is a firmware update available to you, it will appear in the app. Accept the update by following the steps above under To update your firmware.